Thursday, June 16, 2011

"I've been called the Michaelangelo of electricians. Sometimes my work may look a little more like a Picasso, but that doesn't mean it's wrong, it just means that you don't appreciate art." - Actual quote from myself, to a guy checking over my work (It was perfect).

It's been awhile since I've written a status, or a blog post for that matter. More to come soon I hope.

In other news, I've been listening to the Arctic Monkeys' 'Favorite Worst Nightmare.' It's fun and depressing all at the same time, which I like. Thinking I should do that whole '30 Songs in 30 Days' challenge everyone seemed to be doing a little while ago. I know it isn't popular anymore, but I still think that parachute pants are cool too. Anyway, I listened to a song I hadn't really heard since the albums release. I still knew all the words, and it made me feel all sad and stupid and nostalgic. Exactly the way it did the first time.

It kinda made me want to cry, which would have been the first time since April 24th, 2010. I don't know what's harder somedays, the feelings and memories, or the fact that I haven't been able to cry for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment